We have released two new Breeze Booth upgrades in the last few weeks. These upgrades are free to all Breeze Booth for iPad/iPhone users.
- Breeze Booth 1.0.8 introduces QR codes on prints, and increases the number of menus from 2 to 4.
- Breeze Booth 1.0.7 improved customization of the Start button.
Why put QR codes on my prints?
QR (Quick Response) codes are a fast and simple way to drive guests to
- Online gallery/microsites for your event
- Guests’ own images in your microsite
- Specific landing page and website
- Discounts and promotions
QR codes are increasingly popular, as many smart phone cameras include a built in QR code reader. ( There is no need to download a special app, just point the camera at the QR code.)
BTW Our sharing app Breeze Kiosk can also show QR codes on the main display which take guests straight to their images in event microsites.
Menus are a simple way to offer guests choices such as virtual props or filter style. Use up to 4 different menus in your ready screens.
Start button customization
Do you want to deploy remote and unattended iPads without fear of clients knowing what software you use?
Breeze Booth features the most powerful and flexible interface designer of any iPad app in the industry. You can already customize the Breeze Booth start screen and Start button . Breeze Booth 1.0.7 improved customization of the Start button.
The flexibility built in to our interface design is also great for localization and creative interface design.
What else is new?
Breeze Booth v1.0.8, Breeze Booth 1.0.7, Breeze Booth Event Editor v1.3.4, Breeze Hub v1.1.2 releases also
- Fix an issue displaying upper case keys in touchscreen keyboards
- Fix an issue with the survey data tool in Breeze Hub which could cause it to crash
- Fix issues with the camera orientation and occasional freezing of the live view display
Download Breeze Booth, Hub & the Event Editor
There’s no charge to upgrade to the latest versions of Breeze Booth for iPad, Hub and the Event Editor. Download all three apps here
- Breeze Booth for iPad runs on iPads and iPhones running iPadOS, iOS13 and iOS 12
- Breeze Hub and Event Editor run on both Windows 10 and Windows 8
- Breeze Booth for Windows (DSLR Remote Pro and Webcam Photobooth) users can also use Hub free of charge.
Checking which versions you are currently running
On your iPad/iPhone
Open Breeze Booth and select Settings. The program version is displayed at the very end of this screen.
You can also check whether there are updates available by selecting Breeze Booth in the App Store. If you are running an older release you should see a blue UPDATE button.
Event Editor and Hub
Start the program, click on Help then About… . The program version is displayed in a small pop up window.
© Breeze Systems January 2020
You must be logged in to post a comment.