Breeze Booth (DSLR+Windows) aka DSLR Remote Pro 3.18 was released today, October 4th.
DSLR Remote Pro 3.18 brings
- Support for two new R series cameras : Canon’s EOS R10 and EOS R7. Both have excellent face detect autofocus.
- Secure, single user QR codes
- New pay to share mode for sharing videos, photos and GIFs by email or text
- Real time File uploader
- Easier display of email and text keyboards at the top of the screen
- Export registry settings tool
- Video overlays for videos captured in video booth mode
- Transparency of video overlays can be controlled using alpha channels
This release also fixes an issue sending emails with cc addresses.
Promising new photo booth camera
DSLR Remote Pro 3.18 adds support for two new Canon cameras, the EOS R10 and EOS R7. Both have excellent face detect auto focus.
Chris believes the face detect auto focus gives the EOS R10 great potential for photo booth use.
Single use QR Code coupons
QR codes offer a fast and safe way for guests to interact with your photo booth and image sharing products.
New single use QR codes are a secure way to issue QR code ‘coupons’ which run the booth for a single session.
- Use them at theme parks, events and attractions where each vistor is entitled to a single booth session
- Combine them with an online payment mechanism, sending guests a code when their payment has been accepted
Single use QR code option for payments
Secure single use QR codes also make an attractive alternative to conventional payment booths. Take payments online and provide secure single use QR codes which run a single session when scanned.
Learn more about single use QR codes here
Pay to share by email or text
Breeze MDB payment utility can now be used for pay to share video, photos and GIFs as well as prints.
Move keyboards to the top of the screen
Mirror booth and other vertical screen users often prefer guests type their contact details at the top or center of the screen.
The Photobooth setup wizard now has an option to place email and text keyboards atthe top or center of your screen.
Upload photos, GIFs and videos from photo booth to online sharing galleries during the event.
DSLR Remote Pro’s File Uploader runs in the background and automatically uploads images to websites and sharing galleries including Event Kite and WordPress Plugin Photobooth Gallery Plugin.
New registry export tool
Upgrading your kit? Expanding the business and need more booths? The new registry export tool saves DSLR ‘s program settings to a file which can be copied to a new PC.
To copy these registry settings back into DSLR Remote Pro on the same or a different PC, double click on the registry settings file in Windows Explorer.
Support for Apple ProRes4444 video overlay with alpha transparency
Add ProRes4444 video overlays to videos captured in video booth mode. The transparency of your video overlays can be controlled using alpha channels.
Upgrade to DSLR Remote Pro 3.18 today
© Breeze Systems October 2022