New in DSLR Remote Pro 3.12 …
- Support for new mirrorless Canon EOS R camera
- Add up to 5 logos to prints (png or jpeg)
- Send emails to multiple email addresses
- Display both video background and GIF overlay on the same screen
- live view overlay for video mode
- much faster upload of images shared by text or Twitter
- print count resets to initial value for each session
- fixes issue sharing boomerang GIFs captured in video booth mode (affected 3.11.4 only)
Canon EOS R support
Add logos to your prints
Logos provide a quick and easy way to add graphics to prints without using an image editor such as Photoshop.
Add up to five different logos to a print layout. Logos can be either png or jpg format.
Note: Logos are not saved in the Photobooth Print Layout (pblt file) in this release. To use both predesigned layout and logos, you need to import the layout before adding the logos to your design.
Find out more about the Breeze Print Layout Editor
Automatic reset of print count
The print counter now automatically resets to the initial value for each photo session
How to get your hands on v3.12
DSLR Remote Pro 3.12 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased DSLR Remote Pro after 26th November 2017. Customers with older licenses need to buy an upgrade license to use this release.
© Breeze Systems 2018