Breeze Kiosk 1.5 – what’s new
- Optional QR code display which guests can scan with their phones to access a third party microsite or other website
- Option to print multiple copies as separate documents to increase throughput when using printer pooling
- Emails can include CC email addresses
- XML copy of the email can include additional attachment information when sending MP4 files
- Much faster uploading of images when sharing by text or Twitter
- Fixed an issue where the wrong image could be emailed if a new image arrives while an email address is being entered
Introduction to Breeze Kiosk
What does Breeze Kiosk cost?
Each Breeze Kiosk license costs just US $150 for a lifetime license & one year’s free upgrades. For this great price you can run one kiosk and have a second backup/office copy of the program.
Breeze Kiosk 1.5 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased a license on or after 28th November 2017. Customers with an older Breeze Kiosk license can buy an upgrade license for just US $75 to use this release.
Prices quoted are correct at 28th November 2018, and are valid for online sales from our website. They exclude any tax due.
How to get your hands on it
Download Breeze Kiosk and try it for yourself for up to 14 days before buying a license.
© Breeze Systems 2018