Breeze are delighted to announce the release of Breeze Booth (iPad + iPhone) 1.1 . This release introduces touch free operation for iPad booths, plus quick set up.
Contactless booth operation is a game changing innovation introduced in our DSLR based booth software earlier this month.
Breeze Booth 1.1, Event Editor 1.4.1 and Hub 1.1.3 also add
- quick setup – log in and setup an iPad simply by scanning a QR code
- listing email addresses used for sharing
- listing cell phone numbers used for sharing
- support for Photobooth Deluxe AI background removal service
- support for shortened URLs from bit.ly and tinyurl.com when syncing events
What is a contactless booth?
Like magic, but more hygienic. The complete photo booth experience without touching the booth. Breeze touch free booth software takes and shares photos, burst and slideshow GIFs without guests or an attendant touching the booth.
Video shows contactless operation with our DSLR base software DSLR Remote Pro. Breeze Booth for iPad works in the same way using the camera built into the device. (Video courtesy of The Photo Booth Guys)
Fantastic for festivals, theme parks and other large venues with multiple booths. Great for groups – everyone quickly scans their details into the sharing screen to receive a copy of the image.
What does a touch free booth offer now and in the longer term?
- Better guest experience
- Less waiting in line
- Improved hygiene
- Contactless data collection
- Pre registration and data collection support
Show Breeze Booth a single QR code to log into the App and load events. A totally new way to set up unattended booths, virtual and white label events, and other remote devices.
Quick setup offers
- Improved customer experience for unattended booths
- Simple secure setup for white label events
- Virtual events run on guest’s own devices
- Limit the number of devices used
- Automatic log out when event expires
Email and cell phone logging
Log guest email addresses and cell phone numbers in Breeze Hub 1.1.3.
Originally designed as a companion app to Booth (iPad + iPhone), Hub is free to all Breeze customers and also supports Booth (DSLR + Windows) aka DSLR Remote Pro and Kiosk. Hub sends and shares photos, GIFs and video in the background of other tasks. No more waiting for images to upload before the next session starts, and minimal use of Internet bandwidth at events.
Email and SMS/MMS logs can be copied and pasted into Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet applications.
AI Background removal
AI based Background removal is a great alternative to green screen. The quality is awesome, there’s no cumbersome backdrop, and lighting is much simpler.
Download Breeze Booth, Hub & the Event Editor
Upgrades to the latest versions of Breeze Booth for iPad, Hub and the Event Editor are all free. Download the current versions here
- Breeze Booth for iPad runs on iPads and iPhones running iPadOS and iOS13.
- Breeze Hub and Event Editor run on both Windows 10 and Windows 8
Check which version you are currently running on your iPad/iPhones
Open Breeze Booth and select Settings. The program version is displayed at the very end of this screen.
You can also check whether there are updates available by selecting Breeze Booth in the App Store. If you are running an older release you should see a blue UPDATE button.
New to Breeze Booth?
There’s no charge to try Breeze Booth – Get started
© Breeze Systems May 2020