Breeze Booth (DSLR+Windows) aka DSLR Remote Pro 3.17.1 was released today, together with a new tutorial on Post Processing videos.
DSLR Remote Pro 3.17.1
Tihs release improves the video booth post processing built into DSLR Remote Pro last month.
What’s new in 3.17.1?
- New Crop video to square button
- Ability to import and output combinations of effects in the Video Edit list.
- Improvements to error checking and validation of video post processing settings
New Video Booth Post Processing tutorial
This tutorial includes
- Creative effects: Speed ramps, jump cuts, combining effects, reversing direction
- Slow motion
- Branding & Presentation: Overlay, Intro, Outro, Sound track and Audio
- Boomerangs, loops and playback speed
- Cropping to square and other formats
- Resizing for efficient sharing
- Speeding up post processing time
- Hints and troubleshooting
Video Booth basics tutorial
Post processing Videos follows on from the first video booth tutorial Video Booth Basics, which ran through
- Getting started
- Customizing your setup
- Video Booth Settings Window
- Camera settings
- Video guest books
Read Video Booth Basics
Upgrade to DSLR Remote Pro 3.17.1 today
© Breeze Systems March 2022