PBPI starts this Sunday! Our bags are (almost) packed; Chris and I can’t wait for this amazing opportunity to learn more about the industry, and spend time with as many of you as possible.
Here’s a sneak preview of the breakout sessions Chris will be running at PBPI this year.
Monday 3:30pm – Breeze Systems Photo Booth Software
The first session will focus getting the most from DSLR Remote Pro; including
- Letting the Setup Wizard do the hard work
- Branding your screens
- Using Profiles to offer choices
- Boomerang GIFs – basics, branding, animated overlays
- Photoshop Droplets
- What’s new?
Tuesday 3:30pm – Camera Arrays
Chris has a unparalled worldwide reputation in multi-camera arrays. DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera has been used in block buster movies, the video games industry and high profile activations for more than 10 years. Learn from the man himself:
- What you can do with a camera array
- Five, fifteen or ninety five cameras?
- Choosing equipment and triggering the cameras
- Time it right – syncing with flash
- How to create animated GIFs and MP4 movies from your images
Wednesday 2:45pm – Open Session
On the final afternoon Chris will run an Open Session covering topics raised by delegates at PBPI. Likely subjects include
- Panoramic photo booth photos
- Green screen
- Sharing for camera arrays
- Hashtag Monitoring
- Worked examples
- Automation and startup scripts
Find us at the Breeze table in Tech Alley & around the Academy.
The content of sessions may vary to meet the needs of those attending.
PS Just heard from Lisa that there is still time to join in – Enroll here!
Copyright Breeze Systems 2018