What’s new in BreezeBrowser Pro 1.11?
This release adds
- Full size previews from Nikon Z6 and Z7 raw files
- Higher resolution previews of Canon CR3 raw files
- Focus point overlay display for Canon EOS R, EOS RP, EOS M50 and Canon EOS 250D/Rebel SL3
BreezeBrowser Pro 1.11 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased a BreezeBrowser Pro license after 4th December 2017
Customers with older BreezeBrowser Pro licenses need to buy an upgrade to use this release.
Learn more and download BreezeBrowser Pro 1.11 to try for yourself
Breeze Systems June 2019
BreezeBrowser Pro 1.10 and Downloader Pro 2.5 introduce support for the new Canon CR3 raw file format and recent Canon cameras including the EOS R and M50.
BreezeBrowser Pro 1.10
BreezeBrowser Pro is a smart tool used by professional photographers to organize, cull and enhance photos.
- Support for the CR3 raw files used by the mirrorless EOS R and M50 cameras.
- Raw file conversion and shooting data display for Canon’s EOS R, M50, EOS 1500D/2000D/Rebel T7 and EOS 3000D/4000D cameras.
Downloader Pro 2.5
Often used with BreezeBrowser Pro, Downloader Pro minimises the time spent downloading and organising images on your PC
- Support for the CR3 raw files
- Support for downloading directly from the Canon EOS R, EOS M50, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 200D/Rebel SL2, EOS 1500D/2000D/Rebel T7 and EOS 3000D/4000D.
Download, Try, Buy
Both releases are a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased a license within the last 18 months. Users with older licenses will need to buy an upgrade license to use the latest versions of BreezeBrowser Pro and Downloader Pro.
Download BreezeBrowser Pro 1.10 and Downloader Pro 2.5
© Breeze Systems 2018