Do you want to learn how to run Multi-Camera activations or become a DSLR Remote Pro Ninja? Chris is running two premium workshops at Photo Booth Expo 2018 this year. These are small classes with lots of opportunities for interaction and questions.
Please note an additional charge is made for premium workshops.
Multi-Camera Arrays Tuesday March 13 (9:00 – 10:30am)
Chris has a unparalled worldwide reputation in multi-camera arrays. DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera has been used in block buster movies, the video games industry and high-profile activations for more than 10 years. Multi-camera activations are increasingly popular at events, and attract premium prices.
The multi-camera workshop has just 20 places. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to learn from Chris
- What you can do with a camera array
- Five, fifteen or ninety five cameras?
- Choosing equipment and triggering the cameras
- Time it right – syncing with flash
- How to create animated GIFs and MP4 movies from your images
- Sharing your GIFs and movies
- Providing printed take-aways
This workshop sold out last year – secure your place now!
DSLR Remote Pro Wednesday March 14 (9:00 – 10:30am)
This popular workshop explains how to get more from your booth with DSLR Remote Pro, and includes
- Letting the Setup Wizard do the hard work
- Branding your screens
- Customizing prints
- Using Profiles to offer choices
- Boomerang GIFs – basics, branding, animated overlays
- Effects and filters using Photoshop Droplets
There are just 25 places. Book early to be sure of yours!
Light Painting seminar Monday March 14 (1:00 – 2:00pm)
Chris will be giving a light painting seminar open to all key pass holders.
Breeze at the PBX trade show
Copyright Breeze Systems Ltd 2018. Breeze Systems is not responsible for the content of external sites.