Breeze DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera 2.0 taster:
Multi-Camera 2.0 adds
- New photo booth mode where guests see themselves pose live, start the action and view the animated GIF/movie on screen
- Ability to brand and customise the screens seen by guests
- Integrated control for Esper Trigger boxes
- Point and click camera alignment
- Ability to add soundtrack to videos
- Support for new cameras.
DLSR Remote Pro Multi-Camera 2.0 adds support for Canon EOS 2000D/Rebel T7 (aka Canon EOS 1500D and Canon EOS Kiss X90), Canon EOS 4000D (aka Canon EOS 3000D) and Canon EOS M50 (aka Canon EOS Kiss M).
Note: the Canon EOS M50 and Canon EOS 3000D/Canon EOS 4000D are not recommended for event rigs where all the cameras need to be triggered at the same time because the cameras don’t have remote release sockets. The Canon EOS 3000D/Canon EOS 4000D also does not have support for external power.
Learn more about Breeze Multi-Camera software and download a copy of the program to try for yourself.
DLSR Remote Pro Multi-Camera 2.0 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased a license on or after 25th July 2017. Customers with older Breeze Multi-Camera licenses can buy an upgrade license to use this release.
Download Breeze Multi-Camera 2.0 Buy your own license
© Breeze Systems 2018