I’m pleased to be able to say that we released Breeze Booth 1.0.1 today, adding iPhone support and scheduled updates for fixed installations to our innovative iPad App.
Breeze Booth supports all iPads and iPhones running iOS 12.1, and can be downloaded from the App Store here
New in Breeze Booth 1.0.1
- Support for Apple iPhones
- Scheduled syncing (updating) events and purging old images for fixed installations
- Custom background images for start screen can be different when device is signed in and out
- Switch between simple and advanced display options on settings screen
- Simpler initial download of sample events
- Simpler switching between events
- Fixed issue with AirPrint
- Fixed issue with text number verification
Smaller roving devices
Breeze Booth is ideal for the growing roving market, and offers new opportunities for smaller, light weight devices powered by iPhones and the new iPad Mini 5. Share and print images using Breeze Hub from both iPhones and iPads. Create bespoke interfaces for small and large screens with the powerful Event Editor.
How much does it cost?
Breeze Booth is available at an introductory price of just $49/month or $440/year for each device. To buy subscriptions open a Breeze Booth account.
Prices exclude any tax due
I’ve just bought a license! How do I upgrade?
Thanks for being an early adopter. Breeze Booth 1.0.1 is a free upgrade – just upgrade your copies of the App from the App Store.
To design interfaces for iPhones you need to download the latest version of the Event Editor v1.1.2.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Do share the post with others who may find it useful.
Breeze Systems have no responsibility for the content of external sites
2 April 2019: This post was updated to update the featured image.
Breeze Systems 2019