Breeze are proud to announce the release of DSLR Remote Pro 3.10 today.
- 120FPS Slow motion video with no additional processing
- Support for small new mirrorless camera: Canon EOS M50
- Support for new DSLR cameras: Canon EOS 2000D/Rebel T7 and EOS 4000D
- Touchscreen designer: Set photo , print and sharing preview areas
- Process individual images for sharing (includes resizing, sharpening and new overlay)
- Limit number of prints per session
- Custom messages when print counter reaches limit
- New keyboard shortcuts to accept, retake and abort previews
- New option to save XML copies of emails and texts
- Privacy information added to the “Sharing Photos” section
- Fixed an issue when using transparent green screen backgrounds with Instagram style filters or B&W styles
- Fixed an issue with the full screen live view setting when the camera and screen are in portrait orientation
Canon EOS M50
Smaller, lighter and slimmer than conventional DSLRs, this is the first model which can capture high quality slow motion video in a photo booth with no addional post processing.
Video is captured at 120 fps without sound and is saved at 30 fps resulting in high quality play back at 1/4 normal speed.
Canon EOS 200D/Rebel T7
Update of the Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 and virtually identical but with a higher resolution 24 mega pixel sensor.
Canon EOS 4000D
Very similar to a Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 with the same 18 mega pixel sensor but with cheaper build quality (plastic lens mount, fewer buttons, no remote release socket and no cable access for external power).
DSLR Remote Pro 3.10 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased a license on or after May 1st, 2017.
© Breeze Systems Ltd 2018. Breeze Systems is not responsible for the content of external sites.