Is it time to replace the computer you use to run DSLR Remote Pro?
Check out these two guides before you start
Choosing a computer for your booth
Breeze Booth (DSLR+Windows) aka DSLR Remote Pro is very efficient, and often runs well on lowered powered devices than apps from other suppliers.
Before getting out your wallet, think about the ways your booth will be used, because this will affect the spec and cost of the computer you need.
- Do you simply shoot still photos for social events?
- Will you shoot burst GIFs or video?
- What about about slow mo and video FX?
- Will you use filters, background removal or other effects?
- Do you require lightening fast results, or is a short delay before viewing the images unimportant?
When you are clear about the the services you will offer, Choosing the right computer for your booth helps you find the computer spec which meets your needs.
Making the move
Once you have obtained your new computer, you need to move DSLR Remote Pro from your old machine to the replacement.
Moving Breeze DSLR Remote Pro to a new computer will guide you through this process.
© Breeze Systems 2023