This major upgrade to Breeze Booth (Windows+DSLR) aka DLSR Remote Pro is packed full of new features and improvements.
DSLR Remote Pro 3.16 improves sharing, simplifies set up for digital booths, adds built in reporting tools for event and survey stats, and supports touch free mobile and credit card payment systems.
Guests can now choose between different print templates either at the start or close of their session.
12 January 2022: DSLR Remote Pro 3.16.1 fixes an issue adding attachments to emails as file attachments. Users who send emails from DSLR Remote Pro are recommended to upgrade to v3.16.1 instead of using v3.16.
DSLR Remote Pro 3.16.1 is a free upgrade for all customers entitled to use DSLR Remote Pro 3.16.
- No more waiting for images to upload before the next session starts – DSLR Remote Pro 3.16 sends emails & texts in the background
- Share high quality MP4 copies of GIFs as standard
- Full control over email attachments
- Report event sharing stats to your clients
- New Scan at startup option to spot and share any unsent texts and emails
Digital booths made simpler
Whether your customers love digital or you can’t get your hands on any media this holiday, digital booths are everywhere. DSLR Remote Pro 3.16 makes it easier to switch to print free events.
- Set up a print free digital booth with a single click using the updated Photo booth Setup Wizard
- Captions generated by the setup wizard have been updated to suit both print and digital booths ( English only)
Built in Analytics
New reporting tools analyse sharing stats, survey results and session data from DSLR Remote Pro
- Sharing report shows the number of sessions, quantity of emails and texts sent, and lists each email address and cell phone number.
- Event statistics summarizes data from one or many booths, identifying the busiest periods and devices. This report also shows the total number of sessions broken down by photos, GIFs and video, ad sharing figures for the event.
- Survey Data details guest responses to your surveys. The report can also combine responses from other booths running DSLR Remote Pro, Breeze Booth for iPad and Webcam Photobooth.
Rapid export to Excel and other spreadsheets: Copy and paste data from all DSLR Remote Pro reports into spreadsheets for further analysis and creation of graphical reports.
Choose between backgrounds and overlays after the photos are taken
Superb with AI background removal. Guests check how they look in up to 6 different environments before printing and sharing their photos.
Improvements to the Photo booth Setup Wizard
The Breeze Photobooth Setup Wizard is a fast, simple and reliable way to generate a working booth. DSLR Remote Pro 3.16 adds
- New Digital booth option
- New Create Slideshow GIF option
- Photos shared as animated GIFs converted to MP4s*
- Higher quality images shared as standard**
*Print layouts (especially strips) often work better on paper than online. Add interest by sharing the same photos as a GIF converted to an MP4.
** You can still tweak the DSLR Remote Pro settings to find the best balance between sharing high quality images and sharing images quickly.
Total control over email attachments
DSLR Remote Pro 3.16 gives total control over the quality and images you share by email. You have complete freedom to choose whether to share photos, GIFs, print layouts &/or movies.
Support for contactless mobile and credit card payments
Our powerful new payments utility improves support for taking payments from unattended booths. Great for clubs, retail, theme parks, bars and museums.
Payment based photo booths accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and other mobile and NFC payments, debit & credit cards, notes or cash using the Breeze MDB Payment Utility.
We have added the same touch free technology to Kiosk 2.1 payment mode and Breeze Booth for iPad today.
There’s plenty more
- Option to disable line drawing on prints so that users can only add emojis or stickers to prints
- Option to create events with slideshow GIFs or MP4s and for “digital only” events when running the photo booth setup wizard
- The processed image now supports a background image named processed_photo_background.jpg. When using the transparent background option when shooting green screen or using AI background removal the optional greenscreen_background.jpg image is added to the photo’s background before it is added to the processed image
- The time the reprinting.jpg/processing.jpg screen is displayed when reprinting from the reprint selection screen is now configurable
- Ability to scan in the event name and event strings when scanning QR codes.
A few fixes
- Updated URL shortening for SMS+image text messages due to changes made by TinyUrl.com
- Fixed issue with the live view 4:3 aspect ratio option not cropping the live view
- Fixed issue with the sizing of preview images in photo booth mode with some screen sizes andorientations
- Support for legacy print layout which was replaced by the print layout editor in DSLR Remote Pro v3.0 has been removed
Upgrade to DSLR Remote Pro 3.16.1 today
DSLR Remote Pro 3.16.1 fixes an issue adding attachments to emails as file attachments. Users who send emails from DSLR Remote Pro are recommended to upgrade to v3.16.1 instead of using v3.16.
DSLR Remote Pro 3.16.1 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased DSLR Remote Pro after 15th December 2020.. Customers with older licenses need to buy an upgrade license to use this release.
Download DSLR Remote Pro Buy DSLR Remote Pro
© Breeze Systems 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.