Breeze Booth (DSLR+Windows) aka DSLR Remote Pro 3.19 was released today, bringing users support for two new cameras, an easy to use Survey Generator, Outline/Sticker Mode, Print Compositing and Time Limited events
Included in this release
- Booth opens at… and closes at.. screens for time limited events
- Outline/Scrapbook feature
- Simple Survey Generator
- Print Compositing
- Support for new Canon cameras EOS R8 and EOS R50.
Time limited events
- Set start and end times for a photo booth session and the booth will only operate between these times.
- Display custom screens before and after the event.
- Password protected exit buttons can override these settings
Grab attention with DSLR Remote Pro’s new scrapbook style Outline effect for photos and slideshow GIFs. Guest love them.
Breeze Booth outlines come in any color you choose, and work with both greenscreen and AI background removal.
Simple Survey Generator
- Fast and simple way to create guest surveys.
- Up to 10 screens to collect data from guests before starting the session.
- Email addresses collected in a survey can be used to automatically share images from the session.
- Use data collected in print captions, emails, directory and file names as well as reports
- Surveys generated can be adapted for more complex layouts
No Photoshop required!
A whole new level of creative control. Wide range of innovative photo effects ranging from transparency and blurring to filters and blend modes.
Repeated image with varied opacity
Support for new cameras
DSLR Remote Pro adds suport for Canon’s new EOS R8 and EOS R50 cameras.
Chris’s comments on the EOS R8 and EOS R50
The EOS R8 is a compact, high quality full frame camera with excellent autofocus which is capable of 180fps slow motion video. It’s less expensive and more compact than the Canon EOS R6 Mark II while offering similar autofocus and image quality.
The EOS R50 does not have a center contact on the hotshoe. To use this camera for a photo booth with external flash you need a Canon AD-E1 Multi-Function Shoe Adapter which fits into the hotshoe and provides a hotshoe with a center contact. Please note that this adds to the height of the camera: please ensure there is enough space in your photo booth housing for it to fit.
Try for yourself
Download: free fully functional14 day trial *
Free upgrades: for one year from the date of purchase
Platforms Supported: Windows 11 and Windows 10
Download Breeze DSLR Remote Pro 3.19
Images courtesy of Steve Bliesner and Chris Breeze
© Breeze Systems 2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.