This video introduces the Breeze Print Layout Editor, and shows simple ways to customize your prints without Photoshop or other image editors.
If you are new to DSLR Remote Pro or Webcam Photobooth, first run the Photo booth Setup Wizard. This creates all the screens for a basic working system. It also creates print layouts with a plain white background. The video demonstrates
- How to change the background color of your prints
- How to add logos and other graphic icons to your prints (DSLR Remote Pro only)
- How to add simple captions
- how to use Breeze tokens to show the correct date on prints
- How to use Breeze tokens to automatically add the event name to prints
- How to import pre-designed layouts
- How to add a QR code
The video is intended to give you a taste of the Print Layout Editor. See the program help files for more details
- More about the DSLR Remote Pro Print Layout Editor
- More about the Webcam Photobooth Print Layout Editor
- More about the Hotfolder Prints Print Layout Editor
Find a great video introduction to using tokens with Breeze here
Importing pre-designed layouts into Breeze
NB: Logos are not saved in the Photobooth Print Layout (pblt file) in this release. To use both predesigned layout and logos, you need to import the layout before adding the logos to your design.
Try for yourself
Download copies of DSLR Remote Pro, Hotfolder Prints and Webcam Photobooth from our website
Buy your own license
If you found this post useful please share it with others.
© Breeze Systems 2018