This release enhances Photo Booth Mode and adds support for Canon’s EOS R camera.
Breeze Multi-Camera 2.1 – what’s new
- Support for Canon EOS R camera
- Photo booth mode supports cameras in portrait as well as landscape orientation
- Photo booth mode includes new screen ready_no_live_view.jpg . This disables live view, and allows external triggers to capture action shots with minimum delay
- Animate Photo booth screens with full screen MP4 video behind live view images
- Multi-Camera Animator can save GIF and MP4 animations with a unique id making it easier to provide privacy when sharing images on a microsite
- Product name shortened to “Multi-Camera”
New name – same product
Please note that DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera has been shortened to Multi-Camera in this release. It is the same software and registrations for DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera issued within the last twelve months still work.
Learn more about Breeze Multi-Camera software and download a copy of the program to try for yourself.
Breeze Multi-Camera 2.1 is a free upgrade for all registered users of DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera who purchased a license on or after 29th November 2017. Customers with older licenses can buy an upgrade license to use this release.
Download Breeze Multi-Camera 2.1 Buy your own license
© Breeze Systems 2018
You must be logged in to post a comment.