4 December 2019
New in Hotfolder 1.8.1
- New command line options to auto run and to load XML settings from file when running BreezeGallery Uploader
- New command line options to auto login and to load XML settings from file when running the SmugMug Uploader
- Breeze Viewer support for displaying adverts in mosaic modes with animated GIFs
- Improved error reporting if a hashtag is not found when running the Hashtag Monitor
- Fixes for issues uploading MP4 videos using Breeze Gallery Uploader and printing (when copies set to 0 and output set to print only inHotfolder Prints)
New in Webcam 2.5.1
- Option to send emails and texts in the background via Breeze Hub
- Option to see Webcam statistics in Breeze Hub
- Fix for issue printing logos
Webcam Photobooth 2.5.1 introduces an option to create xml copies of emails and texts so they can be sent in the background using Hub.
Webcam Photobooth 2.5.1 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased Webcam Photobooth after 4th December 2018. Customers with older licenses need to buy an upgrade license to use this release.
What is Breeze Hub?
Share images in the background
Hub sends and shares your images in the background of other tasks, via email and SMS. No more waiting for images to upload before the next session starts.
View event statistics
Hub can also display statistics of sessions and shares from your booth.
Run Hub with Webcam Photobooth to see
- Total number of sessions
- Breakdown of sessions by photo, GIF and video
- Total shares
- Shares by email and text
- Busiest hour and day
- Summary data for last 30 days
Rapid export to Excel and other spreadsheets
Copy and paste data from the Hub statistics page into spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Excel) to create graphs for corporate clients.
Note: Hub is currently downloaded with the Breeze Booth for iPad Event Editor. Ignore or uninstall the Event Editor if you are not a Breeze Booth for iPad user.
© Breeze Systems 2019