New in DSLR Remote Pro 3.11.4 …
- Photo booth and magic mirror guests can add virtual props, emojis and stickers to their prints
- Print and +/- icons can now be placed at the top of the reprint screen
- Print preview in the drawing and signing screen can be placed at the top of the screen
- Improved support for the mirrorless Canon EOS M50
- Ability to reprint from video ready screen
and a couple of fixes
- fixed – issue where video sharing screen showed previous print layouts
- fixed – rotated images showing black in print layouts ( only affected 3.11.3)
Virtual props, emojis and stickers
July 2019 update: DSLR Remote Pro 3.14 adds the ability for guests to choose their own frame for the print. Details here
To let your guests draw on, sign and now add virtual props, emojis and stickers to their prints, select Advanced Settings, then Output Options Settings. Check the box marked Sign or draw on photos before printing, and OK as you leave.
You can create your own icon sets, but we have included these emoji/basic props for starters:
Guests can rotate, expand and shrink the icons. You can restrict them to decorating part of the print, and even prevent them from defacing part of it if your clients are sensitive.
Create your own folders with custom/branded props, emoji and stickers Profile users can offer a different set of icons with each profile.
Specially for magic mirrors – move reprint button to the top of the screen
DSLR Remote Pro 3.11.4 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased DSLR Remote Pro after 11th September 2017. Customers with older licenses need to buy an upgrade license to use this release.
Download DSLR Remote Pro 3.11.4
© Breeze Systems 2018
You must be logged in to post a comment.